Your Custom Bike Tour - Australia
Touring Australia by bike provides the ultimate experience of the incredible landscape and famous hospitality of the island continent.
Your Livelo tour is a private tour, and as such, can be easily modified to suit your cycling, dietary, sight-seeing and accommodation needs.
Livelo can provide you with a fully guided custom bike tour of the classic Australian touring regions.
If you are looking to ride wine country, there are tours of the Hunter region near Sydney, Yarra Valley near Melbourne, the Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley in Tour Down Under country. For lovers of rolling hills and Pinot Noir the Morning Peninsula is the place to ride and Chardonnay fans need look no further than Margaret River in Western Australia.
For sun and surf seekers the Byron Bay coast in Northern NSW, the Surf Coast in Victoria featuring Bells Beach and the Great Ocean Road or the Sunshine Coast in Queensland with its spectacular beaches of Surfers Paradise and majestic hinterland.
For those who want to experience some elevation during their tour down under the Southern Highlands, Snowy Mountains, Victoria Alps and Sydney’s Blue Mountains offer a range of climbing options in spectacular bush land settings.
If you are looking for off-road touring options, Australia offers converted rail trails, including the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail, Coast to Vines Raul Trail in Adelaide, or the 1000km Munda Biddi Raul Trail in Western Australia.
These great riding opportunities,combined with Livelo's high-quality road bikes and expert local guiding staff combine to create a truly unique road cycling experience.
Locations & Routes
Popular routes visit a variety of beautiful locations including:
• Adelaide- Barossa Valley & Stages of the Tour Down Under
• Brisbane- Valley Rail Trail
• Byron Bay- North Coast and Hinterlands
• Melbourne- Great Ocean Road
• Melbourne- The Victorian Alps
• Perth- Margaret River
• Queensland- Noosa
• Sydney- Southern Highlands
• Sydney- Hunter Valley
• Sydney- Blue Mountains
Your Bike - Bianchi Oltre XR3
Our fleet of Bianchi Bikes are high performance road bikes and are trusted to make each day on the road most enjoyable. A bike and all required accessories are provided for no extra charge.
Wherever you are cycling, chances are there activities unique to the area. Your local guide will help you fill your rest day with activities that are of interest to you.
In addition to our primary riding program, participates can enjoy the following activities on rest days subject to location, availability, and weather.
• Fly fishing
• Wine tasting sessions
• Horseback riding
• Zip lining
Livelo can arrange the simplest of accommodations just as easy as it can arrange the most luxurious of accommodations for you. Our main goal is to work within your budget and comfort needs. Options include:
• Standard Hotel
• Private Villa or Cabana
• Fully guided tour with support vehicle and ride captain riding with you
• Accommodation included
• All Breakfast, lunch and dinners included
• Mechanical support
• Locally inspired wine with meals
• Local airport shuttles
• Snacks and drinks on the road
• All gratuities
• Local guides
• Livelo jersey
What's Not Included?
• Travellers and Medical Insurance
• Flight Cost, Airport Tax & Surcharge
• Additional Hotel Expenses
Livelo offers a unique travel cycling experience:
- all tours are private.
- other tour operators usually charge additional fees for private tours
- all tours a fully customized to your needs.
- your start date
- your duration
- your destinations
- your accommodation preferences
- your routes
- your preferred miles and altitude
- your preferred rest day activities
- your bike or Livelo's with e-road bikes available
- or, leave all the details to our local tour curators
- no single surcharge
- your private chef working with the freshest local produce and wine
Livelo will provide you with an immersive experience of the Australian lifestyle.
Design Your Custom Road Bike Tour
Each Livelo Bike Tour is completely unique and is meant to be customized based on your needs, cycling ability, excursion preferences and price range.