Ride through the sublime landscape of Patagonia in Chile's iconic south. The stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and unspoilt natural environment combined with Livelo's high-quality Trek bikes, expert local staff combine to create a truly unique Chilean road cycling experience.
Your Livelo tour is a private tour, and as such, can be easily modified to suit your cycling, dietary, sight-seeing and accommodation needs.
Your tour leader, Felipe is a passionate local who speaks fluent Spanish, English and French.
Chile has been awarded the best adventure travel destination in South America in 2016, 2017 and 2018 at the World Travel Awards.
Locations & Routes
Our routes can take you to many iconic locations including:
• Cerro Cónico
• Caleta Tortel
In addition to our primary riding program, participates can enjoy the following activities on rest days subject to location, availability, and weather.
• Fly fishing
• Wine tasting sessions
• Horseback riding
• Zip lining
Attractions & Destinations
Destinations we can visit include:
• Laguna San Rafael National Park
• Chiloé National Park
• Cerro Aguja Sur
• Hornopirén National Park
Livelo can arrange the simplest of accommodations just as easy as it can arrange the most luxurious of accommodations for you. Our main goal is to work within your budget and comfort needs. Options include:
Cabanas are low-cost accommodation options that are extremely popular when touring Chile.
Hotels are another fantastic option that bring a more traditional vacation feel to your cycling experience.
• Fully guided tour with support vehicle and ride captain riding with you
• Accommodation included
• All Breakfast, lunch and dinners included
• Mechanical support
• Locally inspired wine with meals
• Local airport shuttles
• Snacks and drinks on the road
• All gratuities
• Local guides
• Livelo jersey
What's Not Included?
• Travellers and Medical Insurance
• Flight Cost, Airport Tax & Surcharge
• Additional Hotel Expenses
Livelo offers a unique travel cycling experience:
- all tours are private.
- other tour operators usually charge additional fees for private tours
- all tours a fully customized to your needs.
- your start date
- your duration
- your destinations
- your accommodation preferences
- your routes
- your preferred miles and altitude
- your preferred rest day activities
- your bike or Livelo's with e-road bikes available
- or, leave all the details to our local tour curators
- no single surcharge
- your private chef working with the freshest local produce and wine
Livelo will provide you with an immersive experience of the Australian lifestyle.
Design Your Custom Road Bike Tour
Each Livelo Bike Tour is completely unique and is meant to be customized based on your needs, cycling ability, excursion preferences and price range.